OSS is proud of our student athletes! Once again we have over 50% of our students involved in school sports! Students grade 8-12 can participate in Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, and/or Golf. We have committed coaches who ensure athletes learn the value of playing on a team while staying academically focused. OSS also offers Golf Academy for students grades 8-12 second semester.
- Grade 8 Girls Volleyball - Coach Seminoff and Turnbull
- Jr. Girls Volleyball - Coach Ruck and Seminoff
- Sr. Girls Volleyball - Coach Swanson and Burns
- Sr. Boys Soccer - Coach Mocci and Tremblay
- Jr./Sr. X-Country and Swim Team - Coach Tremblay
- Grade 8 Girls Basketball - Coach McTaggart
- Grade 8 Boys Basketball - TBD
- Jr. Girls Basketball - TBD
- Jr. Boys Basketball - TBD
- Sr. Girls Basketball - Coach Vikner
- Sr. Boys Basketball - Coach Sandhu
- Sr. Girls Soccer - Coach Mocci and Tremblay
- Jr./Sr. Golf - Coach Seminoff
- Jr./Sr. Tennis, Badminton and Ultimate Frisbee - TBD
If you are interested in coaching please fill out coaching application attached below and return to school. All coaches must have a valid Criminal Record Check this can now be done online follow link below and contact the school for the access password. If you have any questions please contact Brad Burns at 250-484-4433.