OSS is proud of our student athletes! Once again we have over 50% of our students involved in school sports! Students grade 8-12 can participate in Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, and/or Golf. We have committed coaches who ensure athletes learn the value of playing on a team while staying academically focused. OSS also offers Hockey and Golf Academies for students grades 8-12.
- Grade 8 Girls Volleyball - Coach McTaggart
- Jr. Girls Volleyball - Coach Burns
- Sr. Girls Volleyball - Coach Ruck and Quintal
- Sr. Boys Soccer - Coach Mocci
- Jr./Sr. X-Country - Coach Tremblay
- Grade 8 Girls Basketball - Coach McTaggart
- Jr. Boys Basketball - Coach Vikner
- Jr. Girls Basketball - Coach Turnbull
- Sr. Girls Basketball - Coach Girgan
- Sr. Boys Basketball - Coach Brouwer
- Jr./Sr. Golf - Coach Seminoff
- Jr./Sr. Tennis - Coach Burns
- Jr./Sr. Badminton - Coach Burns
If you are interested in coaching please fill out coaching application attached below and return to school. All coaches must have a valid Criminal Record Check this can now be done online follow link below and contact the school for the access password. If you have any questions please contact Brad Burns at 250-484-4433.